Wednesday, January 18, 2012

No Writer's Block Here!

Did the photographer buy their trash basket at Target, too?
Everyone thinks writing is hard work because... it is! Especially as a beginner in another language. I'm glad that I began writing in French from the very beginning and received corrections from my teacher.
Beaucoup de corrections !

I spent the better part of my afternoon going over my writing homework which is due tomorrow. Despite my hard work I know there will be corrections and improvements suggested. Yet, it is satisfying to find that I am gradually (way too gradually) improving my spelling and grammar. Actually, if I could speak as well as I write I would be so happy.

For most people, figuring out what to write about is often a problem. I am lucky that I have not experience writer's block as yet. There are always ideas swirling around in my head just waiting to pop out. Some authors say that they do not create their characters, they say their characters choose them. I think this is very similar to writing this blog daily. I don't create it, it just pops out.

No comments:

Post a Comment