Thursday, January 5, 2012

J'ai progressé comme habitude.

Applicable to learning French.
Sometimes all that I do not know in French is overwhelming. Then, I have days when I realize I'm not completely going backwards. Yesterday evening at my book club ( that meets at the Alliance Française) I realized that I could understand the French much more easily. As usual the barrier is vocabulary, but even that wasn't too bad. It's a nice session with nice people all interested in advancing their understanding of French. What luck to be able to access it.

Today, I reviewed some irregular verbs. I also checked out the french.about.com weekly lesson. I looked over the most common 100 words in French. I brushed up on how to use the verb penser. I checked off my tasks on my list of things to do each week. C'est bon. C'est tout.

No comments:

Post a Comment