Tuesday, January 3, 2012

J'adore le supermarché.

When I am not actively involved in a French class or tutoring I really miss it. I feel a little sluggish in the study department this week.

However, a new Ma France lesson from the BBC arrived in my email so I just went through the lesson thoroughly. I like the games and tests best (!). It's better to learn in several ways to deal with the same videos. Today was about faire du courses: le marché versus le supermarché. These videos were somehow easier for me, probably the vocabulary is the most familiar to me in French. I am all about food. Dictation will always be the most difficult, especially given that I spell horribly in French.

The lesson made the suggestion to write up my shopping list in French everyday. Sounds good. I will try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment