Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My French Book Club: Navigateurs de la littérature

It's embarrassing that I haven't participated in my book club for a long time. Each first Wednesday of the month has too many conflicts (who would think that?). But tonight I hope others will be there and set me straight on how far they have gotten into "La gloire de mon père." So my French today will be reading...slowly and carefully.

Every once in a while doing research I find an interesting posting about learning French. The following post is a lovely description of a woman's experiences learning French.

"French: My experiences of learning the language" by Sarah Watkins posted May 4, 2010
http://www.cactuslanguagetraining.com/us/french/view/french-my-experiences-of-learning-the-language/

No comments:

Post a Comment