Friday, December 30, 2011

The New, Improved Year of French


I write this blog for fun and to motivate myself to keep working on my French. Today my target is to generate some goals my French studies in the next few months.

I have actually found New Year’s resolutions to be de-motivating so I’m not going that route. Instead, here is a list of ideas to check off as a week passes: 
> Conversation group or class once per week
>Work on pronouns once per week
>Work on memorizing irregular verbs once per week
>Write in French once per week
>Read a newspaper article in French 3 times per week
>Watch one French movie per week
>Use yabla.com once per week
>Use the BBC Ma France once per week
>Use french.about.com once per week
Some of these I know I am going to do more than once a week. 
Tracking these categories will make sure I get to these categories each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment