Sunday, December 25, 2011

Le meilleur Noël commence maintenant

Some day I would like to go to Paris or Lyon for Christmas. We once enjoyed a Christmas holiday in London and it is very memorable. I'm adding it to my bucket list.


Beware of Santa Impersonators.


This Christmas I am home and going to have dinner with my husband and 96 year-old father-in-law at my father-in-law's independent living dining hall. Actually, this place is a lot like dining at the Marriott so I am not complaining... although the portions are for 80 year-olds and I am always hungry an hour or two later. It's just an excuse to go out to a movie this evening and eat popcorn. 
Le meilleur Noël à vous tous.    
                                                              



                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment