Wednesday, March 28, 2012

J'écris donc je suis. Writing My Essay

J'écris donc je suis. It's difficult to know if that translation works well in French but I am proud that I'm able to construct it.

I've been working on my 300 word or less essay in French for entry to the AF USA contest describing my "view of the value or role of my local Alliance Française chapter as a part of the U.S. network in its impact on French-American relations."

Well, I am very glad I took a writing class in French recently. I have the main body of the essay written, now it is mostly a review of what errors I have made (there is no subjunctive or conditional here, I know I have made errors in spelling, grammar or something else).

I have 2 weeks to "perfect" it. I'm not sure it will be enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment